CATALOGUE OF SERVICES
- Lobbying for the protection of business interests before the public authorities.
- Drawing up and presenting proposals to the legislative authorities on changes in technical legislation;
- Arranging meetings between firms and public authorities on problems of business norms and directives;
- Providing juridical consultations to firms on problems of business norms
MONITORING OF THE COUNTRY'S ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING SECTOR:
- Establishment of data bases of full and potential members of the Chamber;
- Development analyses of the different subsectors;
- Drawing up strategies for the development of the Branch with suggestions for improvements on macro, meso and micro level;
- Annual reviews on the development of the electrical engineering branch in Bulgaria and its sub-sectors;
- Information about investment potentials and projects;
- By order information & investigations.
IMPROVEMENT OF COMPETITION CAPACITY:
- Analyses for enhancement of competition capacity;
- Assistance in certifying of quality, production, prime cost and management systems;
- Assistance in innovation projects, new products, materials and technologies;
- Assistance in domestic and transborder manufacturing cooperation;
- Assistance in solution of technological problems.
LOCAL MARKET PROBLEMS:
- Studies on import of specific electrical goods into Bulgaria;
- Studies on supplies by local producers;
- Information about the presently acting technical legislation;
- Consultations on customs matters, discussions on problems with the customs administration.
D.5 Consultations on products certification;
- Activities on market surveillance, copyright, protection against unfair competition and adherence to ethic norms;
- Delivery of Bulgarian and European Standards;
- Contacts with the mass media on branch problems;
PROBLEMS OF IMPORT AND EXPORT AND INTERLANTIONAL
- Investigation of customs problems and the customs situation of specific regions;
- Proposals and lobbying for amendments in customs tariffs and conditions;
- Information about tenders abroad;
- Selection and contracting business representatives abroad;
- Selecting partners for co-operation and collaboration.
FAIRS AND EXHIBITIONS, LOCAL AND INTERNATIONAL:
- Organization of group stands with common infrastructure (minimum space 1 sq. m) at industrial fairs, locally and abroad;
- ОOrganization of company stands, incl. design, furnishing, logo etc., locally and abroad;
- Offering various forms of sponsorship at particular fairs and exhibitions, locally and abroad;
- Organiziation of individual exhibitions, locally and abroad;
- Representation of companies (with advertising material) at the Chamber's information stands;
- Organization of visits to fairs and exhibitions in this country and abroad;
- Information on international specialized fairs and exhibitions.
- Printed matter (overviews, catalogues, leaflets, manuals, information materials);
- Pre-print preparation of companies' leaflets, folders and catalogues;
- Translation and editing of all kind of publicity materials in English, German, Russian, French, Italian;
- Preprint preparation and printing of catalogues and advertizing editions.
PRESENTATIONS OF COMPANIES AND PRODUCTS:
- Arrangement of individual presentations of companies and products;
- On-line, postal and courier circulation of presentations of companies and products;
ORGANIZATION OF INTERNATIONAL MEETINGS, CONFERENCES
AND BUSINESS EVENTS, VISITS AND COMPANY DIALOGUES:
- Arrangement of meetings with companies and visits to enterprises;
- Logistic support in business trips to this country and abroad (travel, accommodation, visa formalities);
- Arrangement of prolonged meetings, conferences and workshops.
- Regulare e-mail information on topical business events in this country and abroad;
- Publication of legislative materials with multiple links, incl. to drafted bills;
- The Chamber's web site with current information about its members with links to sites of important institutions.
- Organization of one-day workshops on problems of crediting small and middle-sized enterprises, topical subjects, etc.;
- Organization of training courses.;
- Dissemination of foreign printed matter;
- Draw-in of local and foreign lecturers.
TRADE UNIONS RELATED ACTIVITIES:
- Training of company representatives on collective labor agreements in partnership with the trade unions and other interested parties;
- Maintenance of regular contacts with the trade unions on arising conflicts and vindication of the employers' stand;
- Presenting for discussion of existing problems into the sector's tripartite councils.
PRICE LIST FOR SERVICES OFFERED
- Main part of the services offered, especially those related to common interests of the branch companies are free of charge for members of the Association. Members, not having paid in-full membership fees for the preceding year are not entitled to free of charge services.
- For participation in international events in Bulgaria (Part 1.), regular members pay only net prices without surplus charge for the Association.
- All services are full paid for non-members of the Association.
- Due to the still not fully established market of services in Bulgaria, prices are normally liable to particular agreement according to the amount of work and the time spent. As a rule, the price is paid after fulfilment of the service, but advance liabilities are required casually by the Association in booking halls, hotels, travel tickets etc. Prices for accommodation and car transport are in all cases without charge. The Association has commission agreements with hotels and transport companies.